iTech Labs - Games Testing & Certification
We focus on the important aspects of Games testing – compliance, quality, reporting and on-time delivery. We offer fixed prices and deliver as per agreed schedule. Our testing ensures that the Games comply with the relevant standards; they are fair, reliable and resilient.
iTech Labs consultants have tested and certified almost all types of Games on a wide range of online gaming platforms (including some of the largest online casino systems in the world) during the past 10+ years. Our Principals and Senior consultants have a combined experience of over 50 years in testing and certifying Games for customers worldwide.
The main areas covered for Games testing are the following:
- Confirm that cards, reel numbers, dice, balls etc are random and fair (see more details about RNG testing in the page for RNG Testing & Certification)
- Game rules evaluation to verify that gameplay corresponds to the rules of the game
- Return to Player (RTP) calculation for each game (applicable for single player games)
- Functional testing of games - includes testing for correct game operation, controlled testing of games, verification of game logs, testing of game interruptions etc.
- Tournaments testing – Single player and Multiplayer
- Evaluation of collusion detection and prevention mechanisms (applicable for multiplayer games such as Multiplayer Poker)
- Verification of system reports – performance reports for games, player reports, payment reports
What do we test?
- Casino Games (Slots, Video poker, Poker, Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Keno, Dice, Scratch card etc)
- Multiplayer games - Poker, Backgammon and Bingo games
- Mobile games
- Financial Markets games
- Integration of games
What are the deliverables for Games testing?
While testing is in progress
- Weekly or bi-weekly progress reports with percentage progress for each module and details about any issues holding up or delaying testing
- Weekly or bi-weekly defect reports including screen shots, steps to reproduce, detailed explanation, customer comments and priorities to indicate problem severity
On completion of testing
- A report outlining the evaluation conducted and the results of that evaluation,
- A certification logo to be placed on the gaming site, and
- A linked certificate indicating compliance with the tests carried out. A hot linked original certificate is maintained on the iTech Labs web site for verification of authenticity.
Please contact us for additional information.